For my AP Creative Writing class, we all had to write a 20,000-word-minimum story (or a collection of 50 poems, but only one guy did that) that was due at the end of the year. I volunteered to make covers for all of them (for some of the quotes on the covers, The Walrus is the student newspaper and The Quiver is the student literary magazine, not that it matters, since I made up all the quotes myself). I added a little description of what the story is about so you have some context (for some that were in the other class, I basically have no idea what they're story was about other than what they told me, so my descriptions are rather...vague). All the photos (other than the toucans) are mine.
Sunday, May 31, 2026
AP Creative Writing Covers
Stories about AI taking over the justice system.
Poems about the sublime. The title comes from B. H. Fairchild. (Other class)
No idea. He just told me the title. (Other class)
A ski vacation turns into a murder mystery.
Sci-fi in futuristic America. Or something. (Other class)
Zombies that are...blind? Silent? Silent but deadly? (Other class)
Basically The Rookie but he's trying to make the Tampa Bay Rays and he's still in the Minor Leagues. (Other class)
South Boston stories? (Other class).Down-on-his-luck guy joins a mining operation on a different planet and realizes everything is not as it seems (satirical, hence the title and the tagline).
Alternate 1950s love story (he said it's not based on Fallout but I looked up a summary of Fallout and it's basically Fallout).
Murder mystery in rural Texas (one of the few, along with Atom Bomb Baby, Ashes, 12 Angry Algorithims and Other Short Stories, and The Wall where I didn't also make up the title, although I did offer since Dirt Under the Soil makes no sense).
A satirical story following the fight (oftentimes physical) between one family for the inheritance of the dead patriarch.
One woman's fight against an artificial intelligence that threatens to upend the world as she knows it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.